Monday, June 14, 2010

Oh Mondays...the day that requires a good sense of humor.

I always try to find something that will amuse me just so I can make it through the first day of the week. Could you blame me? I didn't think so.

So what has me giggling inside. You guessed it. This guy!

This is David Perez. A regular 29-year-old recruiter for Leo Burnett. Now, I know what you must be thinking. That's great Abbie but nobody cares. Well trust me, you will care.

For six days (June 21-26) this poor fella will be at the mercy of a plethora of tweeters. As a bet this man has agreed to do whatever his twitter followers tell him to do, that is everything that is legal. Call me cruel, but I find this very exciting.

Now this is of course a semi-cheap ploy for his employer to gain some heavy publicity (gotta love social media!). But I wouldn't scream employer harassment just yet, especially since David will get a pretty sweet deal out of the whole debacle if he completes the the entire six days.

If you want to learn more you can go to CNN or Mashable to get the whole scoop. Until then I call upon my followers to help me think of some things we should have David do. Any ideas?

Whahahaaaaa......

No comments:

Post a Comment