Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Connected 24/7

As I become more involved with social media I realize it is easy to get behind. There are so many opinions, tweets one after another, and updates galore. It's enough to make your head spin. But social media is not a spectators sport. You have to stay current and relevant or otherwise you may be dubbed...anti-social.

So what is a girl to do? I realized that there is something very important missing in my life. Something that has the power to make all my social status dreams come true.

I need a smartphone!

Before, all I needed out of my phone was the ability to talk and text. But that's not good enough anymore. So for the sake of everything social media, my search for a smartphone is underway.

Due to the fact that my financial status remains in the lower bracket and I signed my life away to Verizon, the Iphone is out of the question for now. So where does one go from here? Social media sites of course! I plan to utilize these sites to gain valuable information that will help me decide which smartphone would work best for my situation. More importantly, I hope to learn which smartphone to avoid!

1 comment:

  1. If you have AT&T, Walmart will be selling the top of the line 3G for $97 bucks next Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete